Ecora infrared panels with a built-in NOMATERM+ heating unit are designed for ceiling-mounted heating systems for residential, industrial, commercial and social premises. When mounted on a wall, the panel must be placed at least 1,8 m above the floor.
- Ecora panels are available at power input ratings of 10 W/dm2 (93 W/sq ft) of heat radiation surface and they are available in derived options depending on technical specifications of the NOMATERM+ heating unit.
- Ecora heating panels feature a built-in NOMATERM+ heating unit with silica sand surface coating and white paint coating.
- Ecora heating panels are designed for maximum surface temperature of 120 °C. Identical units are manufactured for either DC or AC current and rated voltage of 230 V.
- The wiring installation of the panel must be performed by a qualified person only.
- Ecora panels are easy to maintain and require only vacuum cleaning of the surface or wiping with a damp sponge. When performing any maintenance, the infrared panel must be disconnected from the electrical mains and must be cold. All repairs must be carried out exclusively by the manufacturer.
- ECORA panels are manufactured in several designs according to the type of the frame used.